Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Life is so interesting sometimes...

I have been missing the east coast, and
have been thinking about going back for
a bit. Not sure how (or if) it will work,
but just found out that I might be able
to hang out in the Baltimore area for
a while...that would be really cool...
especially if it goes into the fall -
my favorite of all seasons in that part
of the US.

Funny how things work out sometimes.

I'll let you know how it goes. In the
meantime, if you think you'd be interested
in having a live session with me in the
NYC or Baltimore area, please let me know.

At the very least, I am hoping to be in
both places for a few days before summer
is out. And, should there be a number
of people who want to meet with me, it
will certainly encourage that to happen.

Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I would most definitely make a trip out to see You Isis. The east coast is not very far from me, and I couldn't pass up such a privilege. I hope I do get to experience a live session with You Isis

    ReplyDelete