Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, September 9, 2011

A Gray Line.

Previously I wrote about the Financial Fetish and me.

I spoke about how I would never want to contribute
to things that could be detrimental for another,
at the same time acknowledging that it could be
a fine line, as I can't make decisions for others.

The same goes for anything I do.

I got to thinking about this because one of my
callers likes to be "dumb" and "stupid" for me.
It is part of a bigger whole, but the first time
he spoke about it, it wasn't something I thought
I would be able to do.

However, like many who call me and enjoy our
sessions together, he was persistent. As a result
we got to know each other over time, and I got to
see that he never wanted to be dumb or stupid in
real life. It also became apparent that he felt that
way for a time, it was a release, and he was back
to himself. It was also clear that what happened
during those sessions were things that were not
going to have a long lasting impact on him.

As a result, within a predefined context - I wind
up calling him dumb and stupid.

I want to make it clear, in case it is not, that
this is not something I do with just anyone. As
a matter of fact, over the years I have been doing
this, he is the only one. He was also the one
who requested it and initiated. It is not something
that I would ever seek to do to someone, just
because I could.

Being in the position I am in I get many types of
requests, many of which I decline to do. Some of
which I decline - until I do them. However if there
is something that I have declined and altered my
path on, it isn't usually a universal course change,
but one that is done on a case by case basis. At
the same time, there was a time I never used to
use the term "Good Boy," and now it is more often
used than not.

In life we evolve and the change that occurs effects
us one way or another. It is my desire that
everything I do not only has a benefit for those
touched by me, but also a benefit that is never at
the expense of who the person is and what is
important to him.

In the erotic hypnosis world there is a large gray
line between fantasy and reality, and I have seen
it tip in harmful directions more than once. For
that reason, I am cautious and suggest you be, too.

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment