Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, September 26, 2011

(Ain't) Missing You | Video

I came across this video today as I had this
strong feeling of missing someone. It is
interesting to me how we do a dance with the
feelings we have in life. The singer is
definitely missing someone, but definitely
doesn't want to be.

It is like any conflicting hypnotic suggestion -
feeling one way, but being another. Life is
very hypnotic, and so is the way we deal with it,
and some things are harder to "break."

There is an expression that what you resists,
persists. So trying not to miss someone will
only make you miss them more. It's also
interesting how the song is written..."missing
you" echoing amidst "ain't missing you." The
thing we don't have resides in a way in its
perceived lack. The best you can do is to
find something else to focus on, and go about
your day - provided that there isn't anything
else you can do. It isn't easy, but at least
it is a start.

And for me part of acknowledging what I am
feeling is to share this with you.

Have a great week...only 5 days til October 1st,
and IsisFest...I have almost
20 *NEW* pics that are awaiting next month.
Are you ready, yet?



If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment