Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Feedback

Hope this finds you well.

Once again, I am reminding you how much it
pleases me when feedback and/or rating is
left for me in regard to our calls and the
files you purchase.

I have been told many times how helpful it
was to see those things when someone was
making up their mind who to call.

Even if you don't know what to say, a rating
would be helpful by itself.

I appreciate you taking the time to tell
others about how wonderful our time together
was. Of course, if you feel otherwise,
that's fine, too. All feedback is helpful
for another.

So please take a moment and go to your
transaction page (or click here) and
leave that feedback now if you can.

The best time is the
present time, after all.


Thanks for all that you do.

Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment