Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's Raining...

it's pouring...
is the old man snoring?

If so, lucky guy.

At least he is asleep.

LOL.

I thought I would give you
an update on "THE" video.

I now remember why I don't
do longer videos. Things
have not gone too well.

I am one with many talents,
but not all equally strong.
Video is certainly one of
my weaker ones.

The video was quite ambitious
in a few ways, but didn't
seem to be working; so I
started from scratch.

As I write this, I am waiting
to see a finished version
come to life. I may have
to try to go to bed before
that happens.

With any luck, though, I
will awaken in the morning
to a version that I feel
good about, in which case,
those who anticipate it
will be able to enjoy the
deliciousness of the final
work.

It looks like it will be
similar to Luscious Lacey
Legs in that there will
be no voice. While for
some it might not be of
interest for that reason,
it is actually quite
versatile that way as you
can listen to other
recordings while watching.

It is great for mixing
and matching as well as
an active imagination
that is self stimulated,
or is stimulated by me.

Either way, if you love
me, leather, cleavage,
and long nails this is
a must for your collection.

No questions asked.

I will also add that it
has a binaural sound that
plays, so if you have a
sensitivity to it, you
will want to watch with
the sound turned down.

Ok then. I am going to
try to get to bed before
it gets much later. Wish
me luck. It hasn't been
working out so well lately.

Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment