Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Interested in Hypnosis? | Read This.

Recently I was speaking to someone that I
hypnotize, and he was telling me some things
about his experience that I thought would
be helpful for others to become aware of.
I asked him if he would write something up
for me to share, and the following is the
result.

While he specifically mentions recordings,
the same could (and would) apply to live
sessions with hypnotists.

***

When we last spoke, I said something about how the experiences I've been so lucky to have with you seem to amplify and deepen the effects of your recordings. While I absolutely love the idea of your recordings having an even stronger impact, it got me thinking about how one's reaction to hypnosis change over time, and what some consequences of that may be.

It's been a while since I first started listening to hypnosis recordings, but for most of that time I've been unable to enter trance. In fact, I've felt like the recordings didn't have any hypnotic effect on me at all. Even so, I very much enjoyed the recordings I listened to, as the fantasy of erotic hypnosis is deeply exciting and arousing in itself. In my first chat with you, you asked me to be careful, and that hypnosis could be misused. While I found it to be excellent advice, I must admit I didn't really feel it was applicable to myself, not being able to trance at all.

When it comes to erotic hypnosis, and femdom hypnosis in particular, there really are multiple aspects of fantasy and reality to consider. The first is the reality of the trance - am I really tranced or just happily playing along. Second, does the session aim to provide a fantasy or does it try to affect your reality. Third, and perhaps the most important, is the goal of the subject: do I want fantasy or reality. As the trance experience seemed to elude me, I never gave the second and third aspect much thought. Then I met you ;)

I really can't wait to continue exploring and enjoying your beautiful hypnotic realm, and I feel a little dizzy just thinking of all the pleasurable experiences laying ahead :D However (there's always a however ;), I think I'm now more suggestible to all hypnosis, not only yours. With you, it is easy, because I trust you implicitly and I know I'll always be safe under your guidance. With others, I've realized that I need to be more careful when considering listening to some of the recordings I did enjoy in the past. Things like brainwashing and strict obedience make for excellent fantasies, but I'm just not sure I'd enjoy those fantasies to become realities.

Please note that I'm not saying that other hypnotists are evil or bad in some way. Sure, there's some bad apples, but I really do think most of them are wonderful, nice people! My point, however, is that hypnosis is indeed a powerful thing, and that one's reaction to suggestions may change significantly over time. Awareness of this has made it easier judging what's safe and what's better left as a fantasy.

***

I will also add that when it comes to hypnosis
the line between fantasy and reality often can
be - and often is - obscured. You may not even
know how something is affecting you until after
you have become affected.

So...as always, play (and stay) safe, and if you
have any questions, feel free to ask. The writer
is more than happy to answer any questions directed
at him. As always, I must thank people for their
generous spirit.

Have a great night!

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment