Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Handled with Pleasure | Movie File



Click Image above to buy Handled with Pleasure.

It is done. I am so happy, and I
believe you will be, too.

Handled with Pleasure

Details that might interest you:
length 18:36
.mov file
cleavage
my hands
long, polished nails
a pendant
black leather
hand jewelry
720x360 | 489.9MB

There is a binaural track which you will want to mute if you have a sensitivity to binaural beats. There are NO words, text or otherwise which means lots of room for flexibility and creativity. Similar to Luscious Lacey Legs in style.

As always, questions?
Just ask.

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes you're left speechless. Sometimes you're left wanting and craving more. Sometimes you're left with a feeling of joy and inner peace. Sometimes, this all happens at once. Like today Smiley

    This must easily be the most unique hypnosis video I've ever seen. There are no words, no voice and no text. Yet, there is a deliciously rich soundscape, which is even further enhanced with the use of binaurals. At the center of attention: Isis' hands. Moving in the most graceful patterns, draped in beautiful, exotic jewelry and with long, polished nails. In the background: Isis' cleavage surrounded by black leather and an entrancing pendant.

    A ~20 minutes meditation, deeply relaxing yet intensely focused. Surprisingly powerful and profoundly erotic.
    So simple, but so very, very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I can see where all of that hard work has gone. It's literally genius in it's simplicity - the hand equivalent of Luscious and Lacey Legs. It pulls me in so deeply, it feels to good to ever desire to be let go of Isis' gentle hold.

    Fan of Isis or not, don't miss this one.

    Thank You for all of Your effort Isis; it was worth it, and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is delightful and while i was watching it i feel heavy, relaxed, tranced, and after waking up i felt so really good.

    Congratulations for that sexy and effective video.

    Juan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad the video is being enjoyed,
    and appreciative of the comments.

    Sometimes it is difficult to know if an
    artistic choice is the best one.

    Interestingly, my first thought was to
    make it like LLL, but I overruled it.
    Just goes to show, sometimes your
    first thought is the one to pay
    attention to.

    I would have saved myself a whole
    lotta grief!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isis - Handled with Pleasure Video is Amazing! Makes me feel even more connected to you and those fingers and nails are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete