Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, September 16, 2011

Anyone?

UPDATE: This has been purchased. TY to
the person who will remain anonymous,
unless he wants me to share who was so
generous with me.

Want an opportunity to do something for me?
Just ask. I am sure there is something
I can come up with.

Pictures to come. :)

**

I found a costume that I would like to get
from Amazon. Anyone want to buy it for me?

If you are the one, I will give you any
images that come from it. It will be the
least I can do to thank you.

It is like a can-can type of outfit.
Pretty, sexy and pink and black.

For $46, you can bring a smile to my face.

Any takers?

Here's your chance.

You know I am not one to bark orders, and
that I enjoy those things from those who
are eager, willing and wanting to please
me - only if it works for you. So I will
never order you to do something, unless
it is within those parameters and you tell
me to order you...in which case, it would
be my pleasure.

For anyone who wants to consider this an
order in that context, I do want this from
you, immediately. Thank you for making
our time together equally pleasurable.

Now click.


Worried it might be a duplicate? No
worries...I will find some other delicious
outfit for us to all enjoy.

Is there any reason you are waiting?
If so, I would have to hope it is a
good one.

Have a great night and weekend, and
be sure to tell me who you are when
you send the gift card!

Thanks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment