Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, September 3, 2011

These Words are NEVER ME.

On August 24 I asked who knew what these words
had in common:

forced
bitch
weak
misery
poisoned
greed
destroy(ed)
ruthless
meaningless
heartless
princess
raping
fucktress
blackmailing
pathetic
loser
bankrupt

My answer is that you will never find me using them
in a way that indicates that
describes you or I
or
describes what you or I will be doing or have done.

I say this in part because it is important that you
realize and recognize that all that go by the name
Isis and do hypnosis are not me. I wish there was
a way that I could do something about it, but there's
nothing more I can do than inform as best as possible.

If you ever see any of these words on a Niteflirt page,
you can be absolutely certain that the person who
appears is anyone but me.

For other ways to be clear that it is ME you are getting,
and not a copycat, click here.

 

2 comments:

  1. i have to admit i feel pretty WEAK for you, but that's in a (very) good way :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If weak makes you stronger and better..
    I'll take it!

    In addition, I suppose I should also
    clarify that just because you FEEL
    weak, it does not imply that you
    ARE a weak person.

    There is weak-kneed with pleasure,
    and there is destroy your ego and
    sense of self weak. While I never
    use the word weak, it doesn't mean
    one affected by me would never
    feel the former. However, I can not
    conceive of an instance of how what
    I do could create, or contribute to,
    the latter.

    Thanks for your comment, as always.

    ReplyDelete