Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, September 23, 2011

Isis the Enchantress is the Best Hypnotist in the World

Well...not really.

But maybe.

It is interesting to read feedback for me
and others. It is not uncommon to see
things like, "the best hypnotist, ever"
on someone else's page from someone who
has never spoken with me.

This is not to say I am better than this
other person, but rather to point out that
if the haven't spoken to every hypnotist
on NF, how would he know?

From what others have told me, well intentioned
feedback like that is often taken with a grain
of salt, any way. Perhaps some are more than
appreciative of the kind words people say,
myself being among them, however I thought I
might make a few suggestions that will help you
leave more effective feedback for your intended.

*if you want to use words like "the best,"
it would carry more weight if you said something
like "the best in my experience."

*it is good to focus on what you think the
person has done well, "Isis the Enchantress
gave me the most sensual and pleasurable
experience of my life," instead of "Isis made
me feel great!"

*it is good to be specific about the experience,
"She had me going in and out of trance, and
I couldn't believe what was happening to me
when I was awake; I was harder than I have
ever been in my life," instead of "I came so
hard!"

Perhaps you are seeing a trend here. So many
times the things people casually say to me
would make the best feedback. So the next
time you sit down to say something about your
experience, just think about what you have
said, or would say, to your hypnotist. You
will likely find it much easier to write
something, as well as something that will
truly be of value to others searching for
a trance just like the one you describe.

Ultimately, the more able you are to
express the facets of your session,
the more able your feedback will have
the intended result. And, better yet,
it may even make leaving feedback
easier and more pleasurable.

Does this help? Can you think of other things
that might be helpful to you as someone who
is seeking trance? Please feel free to share
your comments below.

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment