Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I've been thinking...

about what I want to do for October.

The skeleton is there. I just gotta
figure out the finer details/points.

What I can tell you at the moment is
that if you play what I am creating
every day, you will likely see some
pics never before released. So far
I have created a few, and there will
be at least a few more before I am
done. Thanks to some generous people
I will have some wonderful outfits
to create the images with.

I have a lot of work ahead of me yet.

I hope that it will spark an interest
in you...as with everything, I am
hoping to make it fun. It is all
about pleasure for me.

I realize that some may want more of
an edge, and I am looking to discover
new ways of creating that that works
within the dynamic that is me - which
maintains the dynamic that is you.

But in the meantime, a bit o'pleasure
certainly couldn't be a bad thing,
now could it?
 

1 comment:

  1. New game? New outfits and pics? More of the lovely Isis? I'm more than ready for October now.

    ReplyDelete