Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, September 12, 2011

Have we had the Pleasure?

About a year ago I posted a request that has
long since been buried in the activity of
the blog. Since I would like to add to it,
I thought I would bring it up again.

I had asked for your comments about your
experience with me. If you could take a
moment and share some of your thoughts and
experience, I would be most appreciative
of your efforts. I know some of you like
the idea of others being interested in me
and my work, and this is a way that you
may be able to help that along.

Of course I realize that some may think I
have induced you to do it and/or told you
what to say, however I think you know me
well enough to know that I would never
want you to say anything that isn't truly
from within. Of course that could be
manipulated by some, and the hypnosis could
contribute to that, but I am not one to
tell people what to say.

If nothing else, *I* want the truth, and
don't want to hear my own words/thoughts
parroted back at me.

Thank you for taking the time.

Click here.
 

2 comments:

  1. We have indeed had the pleasure, Isis. You are a wonderful hypnotist and an amazing person and I'm very glad I found you. I've found your guidance to be invaluable in my explorations of erotic hypnosis. With you I know I'll find the right level and balance in this.

    What is great about my experience with you is that you help me to keep focused in the goals I set for myself, and in the most pleasurable ways, too! You're powerful and supportive in a way that's unique and rare and you are a treasure.

    I've enjoyed the work of other hypnotists more because of your influence, too. You've helped me direct and redirect any impact those files have had, and indeed any impact you yourself have had, onto the right person in my life. You help me keep myself safe and for that I thank you.

    I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are special, Isis, and I always appreciate your energy, your creativity, your pleasurable voice and your humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so very, very lucky to have found Isis.

    Isis is one of a kind - truly unique as a hypnotist, artist and person. I absolutely love all the ways I get to interact with her, whether it is chatting with her, reading her blog, listening to her recordings, watching her videos or having a voice session with her.
    I'm forever thankful for her integrity and honesty, for the experiences and pleasures she has granted me, and for all the dedication she puts into creating a safe, hypnotic haven that we both can enjoy.

    For those of you still unsure about contacting Isis, please consider this:
    - She's an incredible gifted hypnotist.
    - She's insanely beatiful, sensual and deeply arousing.
    - She's intelligent, witty and one of the wisest persons I've ever known.
    - She's loving, caring and amazingly generous.
    - She's pure joy.

    ReplyDelete