Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, September 9, 2011

It's a bit early...

but just to let you know...I am working on
an idea to celebrate the theme of "trick
or treat" for the whole month of Cocktober.

LOL. I kept trying to write October, and
my fingers kept finding C first, so we'll
go with it. In a way it could be an
interesting month for your "friend," if
you decide to play.

I haven't decided exactly how it will work
yet, so we'll see how the finer details
come to be. It likely won't be too
complicated and pretty straight forward.
It is, after all, more to just add a bit
o'spice more so than anything else.

But ya never know with me. Maybe there
will be some sort of twist at some point.
We shall see. The one thing I know is
that there will be daily play.

October is my favorite month of the year...
when Fall is in its swing...usually not
too hot or too cold...Just Purrfect...
just like the things I do for you.

I bet most things are even more perfect
than you even realize. Isn't that a
wonderful thought? As with most things,
if you want to participate, and you are
a caller of mine, we can make it even
more interesting for you, just ask me how.

Have a great weekend.

Isis

If you want to contribute to the time
I am using creating this game, be
helpful and click below:

1 comment: