Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Submissive?

Anywhere you wanna go
Baby show me the way
I am open to suggestions
Mmm whatever you say
- Billy Currington

Some might hear that, and
that the guy who feels that
way is submissive. While
it may be possible that he
is, I would suggest that
some things that guys
naturally want to do in
relation to a woman are
willing, respectful and
appreciative, and only
"submissive" when labeled
that way.

Is it no wonder if that is
the predominate perception
that some guys in order to
prove they are not submissive
would be less inclined to do
those caring, wonderful
things for women that they
naturally do best.

Remember that a case can be
made for anything, and while
you may have been led to
believe you are submissive,
you may headed in a direction
that really isn't the right
one for you, trying to fit
yourself into a label, instead
of just being who you are.

It may just be you love women,
want to please them, and want
them to sometimes take the lead.

What you want and do does not
always mean it is who you are,
despite what others may want
you to believe.

The song is beautiful, and if
you have the time, it might
be worth a view.


Have a great Sunday!

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment