Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Do What You Need to Do

So today is a Landmark Day:
I had my first video banned on YouTube.

I was told it was "inappropriate content."

I talk about pleasure in the video.

*Gasp* is pleasure sexual?
(Even so...why is sexual bad? I know there
are some things that might be age
inappropriate, however, there is a way to
flag, without removing).

Is it my barely discernible cleavage
(that many will see more of at any beach,
in most movies, or in almost any media
these days)?

Is it hypnosis?
(why is there a pre-teen on YouTube
hypnotizing others to be her "doll,"
and having a controlling affect on
the listener? And that is OK, among
many other things...)

I have no idea what it is, as no
specifics are offered.

I hear content that is much more overall
objectionable than the content of this
video. I see content that is much more
overall objectionable than what is seen
here.

It truly makes no sense...for me, and
not so much for some others, either.

I have officially been "warned," so
I am not sure how much more new YouTube
content I will be making. Apparently,
if it happens again, I run the risk
of my account being frozen, or banned.

I took the opportunity to tweak the
video some, and would appreciate it if
you have the original that you keep it
to yourself. You might just want to
delete the first version and/or replace
it with this one.

Here is the video for you to see. The
quality isn't so great, and I will work
on making a better quality available
to those who want one.



Want the MP3 for the audio
click below
(Free via Payment Request)

3 comments:

  1. I guess it is just not meant for me to see for even from here on your blog I can not access this banned video. The fantasy gods and goddesses have conspired to keep me in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can view it now? I uploaded it differently...

    ReplyDelete