Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Things that Draw Us

Often I see people doing things that can be
harmful to them, and they know it is harmful,
and they do it any way.

Often the human dynamic seems to encourage it,
for the "thrill." Just like in this video clip.

The unconscious associations we make can
empower or "kill" us.

You can see clip (and whole episode) below

If you can't see above, try below

2 comments:

  1. Very good find. This has been on my mind for sometime now. Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Arianna...I wonder how much people can see sometimes...after all there is so much hypnosis inherent in our day-to-day lives. Hope you have been well :)

    ReplyDelete