Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, April 30, 2010

Meet Monica Velour | Would this be how you'd see me? | Video

When I see things like this, I wonder if someone who
considered themselves to be a good boy of mine met
me if this is how they would look and feel.

Apparently, Kim Cattrell was supposed to look
terrible in this role. Not sure how terrible she was,
however, if she looked that terrible, interesting how
the guy saw only what he wanted to see. (I wonder
how the actor felt in the role, given how sexy Kim
does seem to be).

What do you think? Would you see the "real" me
or would you see what you wanted to see? And...
just how would you be?

4 comments:

  1. That's an interesting question, Isis. I think I would see the real you because what that's what is important. Yes we all have our ideas and our desires of what we'd like to see, but the truth is always better than what's projected onto you.

    cdbtoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Difficult to know the answer, mostly because I've never seen your face. Because of that, I'd probably see the real you, not some image I've made in my fantasies. In my mind I have not settled on what you look like yet so it would all be open to reality I think.

    Great question though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would soley depend on if you were wearing the Kim Catrell Outfit. I kid I kid. People usually see what they want to see. I probably would too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon - thanks for your couple of commentary cents. Have a great day!

    Isis

    ReplyDelete