Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's About Choice | Video | MP3

The following video is about how
choice effects us...and not
necessarily in a good way.

It's an interesting perspective
and conversation. After you
watch, I'd love to know what
you think!



Are you a current caller of mine?
Would you like to be my good boy,
even more?
Do you have
You Have A Choice?

It's a 14-Minute Recording,
and it helps you to be a
good boy and please me.

It makes your choice easy,
and pleasurable.


If you have yet to
speak with me live,
this recording is not
for you.

If that is you, I would
advise you to refrain
from a purchase until
we can have a live session.


For a limited time,
get it at 50% off.


Interested?

Act now, and get this $19.95
recording for only $10.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment