Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Sometimes I get lucky.

I appreciate anything anyone ever
does for me big or small, however
sometimes someone has the ability and
desire to treat me to something of
some significant cost that I desire.

Yesterday one such gift showed up,
and I'll give you one guess, given
the title of this blog, what that is.


Thanks to icman55, I now have a
Wii in my possession. Given that
Nintendo has said that sales are
down, and the reason appears to
be that their market is mostly
saturated, that makes me one of
the last on board.

Many who are interested in erotic
hypnosis seem to be self-professed
tech geeks, so to watch someone be
the last to get something, must
be somewhat dumbfounding, LOL.

Needless to say, I am enjoying my
new toy, especially the tennis
program. I used to play tennis,
but haven't in a long time, and
it is cool to be able to have
this electronic substitute :).

(Wondering where my racquet is...)

And, of course, my sensually
deviant mind is thinking about
how I could make the game really
interesting, should I have someone
to play with, while playing with
the Wii.

Next up for me is likely to be
Guitar Hero. My introduction to
Wii included this program, and
I loved it, too!

Do you have a Wii? What is your
favorite game?

2 comments:

  1. So glad I could bring a little happiness into your life Isis. I used to play tennis as well. Used to be quite good at it too. Maybe I'll go looking for my racquet as well.

    I've never played Guitar Hero so you'll have to let me know how that goes. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome, ic...been havin' a blast. Thanks again.

    Isis

    ReplyDelete