Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Happy Ending | Video

I know some professional masseuses who get
rather pissed by the idea that a client might
be "hinting" that he might want a happy ending.

As with anything, there will be those who will
break the rules. For some, if it's behind
closed doors, who'll know?

When someone's license is at stake, it could
be an issue. But one has to wonder why a
happy ending isn't something that is ok.

Is it protection for the masseuse? Is it a
issue that some have with sexuality? Are there
women who feel threatened? Jealous? Who exactly
is against it, and are they truly against it,
or just saying they are?

With those few cents, this video made me laugh
out loud, for real!

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment