Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Role of Hypnosis | Video

I like things in the simplest, plainest
language possible. I don't like when people
throw around terms trying to sound important
or like an "expert." If they're a real
expert, speak in language that people can
understand.

That is why I like this video. It explains
in very plain terms how hypnosis works in
relation to the mind/body connection.

There is one small piece I take slight issue
with...however for the most part I think it
a helpful perspective. If you'd like to better
understand why you are affected by hypnosis,
or why you might be the way you are without it,
this video can be insightful.

In the end he invites you to contact him and/or
his site, and if you are inclined, by all means
use what is available. However, I am more than
happy to answer any questions you may have myself,
should you have a leaning in that direction.




No comments:

Post a Comment