Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, April 2, 2010

"Isis is a Business Woman"?

That's what someone said when speculating
about the length of a call that I would
have with a caller.

Being a "business woman," the inherent
meaning in it was that I would keep the
call going for a bit. From an outsider
POV, apparently, why wouldn't I?

This is a common conversation regarding
those who do this type of work for a
living, and often times it is slanted
in a direction that isn't so positive.

Well...for anyone interested, let me
tell you this: I always ask how much
time a person wants to spend.

I ask because I respect the time/money
allotted, and because I also am willing
and able to work within the framework
given.

I have even done 5 minute calls on
occasion for a repeat caller. I
can be very creative and flexible,
as needed.

Often this can be to my financial
"business woman" detriment.

The call is truly about you, and what
you want...and within that it can be
what I want, however it is within a
healthy respect for you.

I can't speak for others, but now you
know a little more about me. As always,
I ask you to judge me on who I am, and
not who you think I am (or by any label
you think I wear).

Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment