Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, April 19, 2010

I appreciate callers like icman55...

The following quote is from someone who knew how
to appreciate what I had to offer, and ultimately
me. It's always nice when someone calls me and
let's me "do my thing." Often they are rewarded
with an experience that transcends what is thought
possible.

"I'm not exactly sure why I had resisted calling Isis for so long.
Part of me thought she was out of my league I guess, but last night
I took the plunge and I am so glad I did. Isis was warm,
professional, sensual and knew exactly how to press my buttons.
We spoke for a while as she felt me out and what my prior
experiences with hypnosis had been. Even before our session
proper began, my mind was melting thanks to her seductive,
erotic tones.
" - icman55

2 comments:

  1. I'm honored to have my feedback appear on your blog. Every word I wrote is true, thanks once again for being so accommodating and oh so seductive at the same time. My brain is filled with your voice.

    I'm in trouble. :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too funny...hope you like the "trouble" you are in. :)

    ReplyDelete