Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, April 17, 2010

There's no place like home | animated gif


Click image above and buy similar animated, large version
The image above is only the tip of the Isis Iceberg.
Bigger image has legs, black stockings, animation
848x520

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful sight Isis. Love the effect that You use for the new "home" pic. The fading effect, really compliments the idea that there's almost no discernable difference between whatever You show us of Yourself, and the wonderful, endless trancing depths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks me-chan. Glad you can see the artistic nature of the pic. Love when people can see many things in my work.

    Isis

    ReplyDelete