Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Goodies

I just worked on a new image, and have several more
images to make for those who will be interested.

I am excited about them, and certainly hopw that you
will be too. However, I am also excited because I
will likely be incorporating them into what I am
creating for a December game...a hint of which you
will find on this blog - if you are observant. :)

That is all I am going to say for now, other than
the fact that you will want to play as much as possible
starting December 1. You will see why when the details
are unfurled later this month.

In the meantime, continue to enjoy Turkey or Treat.
Interestingly, I have noticed people clicking on a
pay email for the game, but not following through
on the payment. More often than not I am noticing
that they would have received a treat.

So...if you are curious enough to click, you'll likely
want to go ahead and pay the whopping $2 to play!

Have a great night. :)
 

1 comment:

  1. i noticed the hint and look forward to any new game or offering from you. i am having great fun with turkey or treat with only 2 turkeys so far, and thankful for you providing us with such a fun way to show our appreciation for all that you do. find it hard to believe anyone clicking to play and then reneging on paying the 2 bucks, mind boggling

    ReplyDelete