Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Something fun for you | Are You a Fan of Puzzles?

I discovered the coolest site today that has uploaded
images that become electronic puzzles.

An image was uploaded, and I put it together. I found
it to be quite fun, and a bit challenging giving the
design, and the fact that I haven't done a puzzle in
quite some time.

I got an idea as I was playing. I am going to challenge
you to a bit of a contest. Either way that the results
go, you will receive a file from me.

Basically this is the deal:

You click here for a pay email that will send you the
link for the puzzle.

You pay $5.00 to get the link.

You put the puzzle together. It might take a
few minutes to figure out how it works, but no
worries, it was my first attempt too, so I won't
really have a head start on you there.

I suppose you could play it more than once and
send me your best one. It really wouldn't be
comparable. But I won't mind if you want to
cheat a little. :P

Once the puzzle is completed, there will be a
completed image, as well as a pop up that tells
you how long you took to complete it.

Take a screenshot of this page, and send it to me.

If it takes you longer to complete than it did me,
you will get an image file from me of my choosing.
If you complete it in less time, you will get an
audio file of your choosing.

DO NOT pay for this email if you think you will
receive a file upon clicking. You will only
receive your file once you have completed the
puzzle and have sent me your screenshot.


So...do I have any takers?

If so, CLICK HERE.

Have fun, and have a great night!
 

2 comments:

  1. This game is really a win-win. If you're fast enough you'll get an audio, if not, you'll get an image file. So really, you can't loose!!

    Puzzles are a lot fun. Puzzling for Isis is even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Isis for taking the time and effort to put together these wonderful opportunities to interact with you in such a playful way. i used this opportunity to recieve your file "Isis web of pleasure" it was a wonderful recording which i am sure will serve to tighten your hold on me, your good boy

    ReplyDelete