Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, November 4, 2011

Some People.

Someone called me recently who said
he had never spoken with me before.
He said he had "heard" my listing,
my phone greeting, and felt compelled
to call.

When I asked him if he realized I
was a hypnotist, he said that my
greeting had to do with erotic torture
and mind control.

Since I don't say things like that,
it was apparent to me that he had
unfortunately not gotten the person
he wanted to speak to. So I told
him as much.

I forget what he said immediately
following, but I again suggested
that perhaps he had gotten the wrong
person.

His response was "Whatever. F*ck You,"
punctuated by a hang up.

When we got off the phone, I checked
my account, and this guy has spoken
with me previously which leads me to
believe that he knew a thing or two
about me, but perhaps chose to ignore
that I wasn't "like that."

I suspect he has this desire/fantasy
to be treated a certain way, and that
others may indulge him. The problem
is I am real, and I treat people in
a real way. If I am not what a person
is looking for, then I will be sure to
let him know. I don't just "jump in"
where a person wants me. It doesn't
work like that - at least not in my
erotic, hypnotic world.

*Sigh*

Calls like this suck. On the other
hand, I had some other thoughts today
that I will share with you in a
separate entry as it has a much
different feel and tone.

Til next time.
 

2 comments:

  1. Here's the thing that confuses me about callers such as him, Isis: why on earth would he want to waste his money when you specifically told him you don't offer what he wants? Are people that angry, that broken, that even when someone is trying to help them they lash out?

    I don't know about you but I'm thankful for people who keep me from wasting my hard-earned cash...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to subscribe to the same idea/theory cdb.

    I am guessing, as often is the case,
    there is much more going on than
    meets the eye.

    Doesn't mean I like to be the recipent
    of it, though. :p

    ReplyDelete