Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pure Love for Pure Love :)

i want to thank you for being so so
very much more than i could have imagined
when i first found your presence on
the internet...your mp3 Pure Love was so
beautiful and touched me deeply.

i can only imagine a world where everyone
interacted with each other with this
feeling for one another. i will have to do
my part to help spread this feeling.

Thank you again for this gift.

-ttmagoo

Thanks ttmagoo. I love feedback like this!
Those who have taken the time to listen to
this recording have found it to be quite
profound. I never grow tired of hearing
the effect it has had on others. How
wonderful of you to share your experience,
as well as your love.

As you are probably aware, the gift of the
recording and reminder was mine to give,
but not the gift of Love itself - as it
was already yours.
:)

To learn more about this recording, click below.

2 comments:

  1. for me the true gift and what i received from this was the ability to connect with a part of me i had lost the ability to connect with. you are the gift that you could touch me this deeply and i am deeply appreciative, thank you Isis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clarifying Ttmagoo. Love is an incredible thing, no matter how it expresses itself. I am happy to be a conduit for something so wonderfully amazing. :) sounds like what you received was an incredible gift.

    ReplyDelete