Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, July 18, 2011

Pure Love: The Gift | MP3

Expectations always change
things, and when it comes
to Love, there is almost
nothing worse, or more
difficult.

The problem is all of the
things that get attached to
Love, and in the process
"become Love."

She couldn't possibly love
me, or she would understand.

He couldn't possibly love
me, or he would get me
flowers, or jewelry
(or whatever).

It is with this idea in mind
that I created a special
recording that is all about
Love...Love in its purest
form...Love that we can have
for another human being...
for someone in our family,
a friend, a stranger.

Love in its purest form never
discriminates. Love just IS.

This recording is non-sexual.
My guess is that you might
find it sensual, especially
if you already influenced by
me in some way.

Some people get squeamish
about this four letter word.
However, in its purest form
there is never anything to be
squeamish about. And, better
yet it is an incredible gift.

I hope you'll enjoy.

I hope you have had a wonderful
day...and focused on the parts
that have meant most to you.

Isis

1 comment:

  1. The thing about "Pure Love: The Gift" is that it causes you to think about love in a new light, or, rather, in a more open way. Isis' voice calls out and wraps you in warmth and nurturing understanding and you just float along with her in a peaceful, loving embrace. Isis encourages you to conjure up your own visions of love and what they mean to you and that doubles the soothing effect of her delicious voice.

    Her questions and suggestions about the nature of love are though-provoking and enlightening. Once the file was finished, I had a deeper appreciation for all the ways in which we can love. This is a file I will come back to again and again.

    Thank you Isis!

    ReplyDelete