Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Her Way? | Video


I wonder what type of person created this site,
and what type of men and women have profiles
there. The premise has some interesting
undertones.

It would seem to me to be a place for some
possible confusion, as well as some possible
contentment, depending on the people, and
what their expectations and desires are.

What do you think?
If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

1 comment:

  1. the basis of Man/Woman Relationship is that woman call and man responds.........There are many was that this plays out. It can be as simple as some lipstick and a smile to call.........or it can be as demonstrated in the video......but somehow the dynamic in the video misses something when she asks........maybe if she was a little more seductive........and less nuetral

    ReplyDelete