Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Do you have a Smart Phone or iPad or Tablet?

Do you know what a RSS Feed is?

Both my blog and my YouTube pages
have RSS feeds.

What they are is a list of activity/
entries that you could access through
an app that brings them together in
one place for you to keep track of
my activity.

If you have an iPad, there is a
MobileRSS app that works with a
Google account.

The app is free.

There is a search feature that
helps you find the feeds/types of
feeds you might be looking for.

To find my blog, just type Isis
The Enchantress, and add YouTube
to my name in the search box for
my videos.

I highly recommend coming to the
blog itself, as there are always
additions and changes in the right
column, however, an app like this
might make things a bit easier if
you are trying to keep up.

If you have any questions, I am
not sure how much I can help if
it's not an iPad, but I will see
what I can do, if you need the
help.

Even if you don't want to do the
feeds for my sites, it might be
helpful to you for some other
subject matter...so you might
want to consider checking it out.

Have a great night. :)

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment