Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Making the Ordinary Extraordinary | JPG

Red,
stretchy
clingy top.
To tantalize
and tease.

Imagine what it would be like
to be out and about
and see me in this.

566x544 | 1 Image JPG | $3.50

 

2 comments:

  1. See something extraordinary like that in public, I'd imagine losing my train of thought and staring as much as gentlemanly possible (which is hard when You look THAT good Isis).

    This definitely tantilizes and teases, but with style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx me-chan...glad you liked the image.

    It is quite a top. Wasn't sure what I thought of it at first.

    Isis

    ReplyDelete