Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, July 4, 2011

"A" is for All


I was thinking it might be interesting to make
an Isis World themed Alphabet Soup. I am not
sure how this will go, but going forward I will
have blog entries that are themed by letters in
the alphabet.

As you read what I write, feel free to add and/or
chime in on what is said.

Today I thought I would start with "A," as good a
place as any to start. Although some might think
"I" should be the beginning, LOL ;).

"A" stands for the fact that I am interested in
ALL of you:
Your Mind, Your Body, Your Soul;
Your Family Life, Your Romantic life,
Your Relationships, Your Work Life;
Your Interests, Your Dreams, Your Fantasies.

It's not that I have to know every detail of who
you are, but rather that I want our time together
to throw a positive shadow over the life that
you live when we are together, or apart.

I never want what we do to get in the way of
all of those things in your life that are
important to you, and being aware of these
things help me to balance what I do with your
desires.

"A" can also be for ALWAYS. As I will always
be mindful of what I do when working with you,
because I believe that you are another "A" which
is AWESOME, and I would never want to detract
from that, but only enhance, should there
be a reason/opportunity to do so.

Wishing you ALL the best for the Holiday,
Isis

If you enjoyed this entry, please click below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment