Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, July 10, 2011

More Than Words | Video

Do actions "speak louder than words?"

Some people would definitely say so.
The writer of the song below would
seem to agree.

I, however, am of the school of thought
that different things work for different
people. Knowing your own "language"
helps immensely, as well as knowing the
language of those you care about.

For me - words are nice, but they don't
mean nearly as much as words backed up by
actions. As much as I would like for
words to be the gold standard, it takes
more than that for me to really feel
what a person's words intend.

The lyrics of this song convey a message
I could easily say to someone who wanted
me to feel how they felt about me. If
he really wanted me to "get" how he truly
feels, he would be a wise man to pay
attention, and even if he spoke a different
language or dialect learn to speak mine.
I, of course, would see what I could do in
regard to his, as well. I think the best
relationships either share the same language
or have the partners multilingual, both
speaking the other's native tongue, as
necessary.



What is your "language"?

If you enjoyed this entry, please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment