Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, July 8, 2011

It's About Right Now | Video

The following video is likely to be something
of a stretch for some to listen to. It will
sound, at times, new-agey, talking about
"vibrations" and "source."

At the same time, it has many delicious nibbles
which one can find helpful and practical about
the nature of being human, and the nature of
the life we live.

If you think there is somewhere to get to, and
you feel frustrated this is likely a video that
might make some sense to you, and help you feel
better about where you are.

There are all kinds of reasons to watch/listen,
and should you take the time to do that, I am
pretty sure you will find a thing, or two that
makes sense to you and/or is helpful to what
you may be thinking about/dealing with.

You may have to swim through some language
that is "out there," but I am pretty certain
if you are inclined to listen, you'll find
it worth it.

If you decide to spend the time, I would be
curious about what your experience with the
content is.



If you enjoyed this entry, please click below:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the description Isis; it was necessary. The first 6-8 minutes really confused me as to the point, but there were several points that stuck out, like how to possibly be a better teacher, or about the value of the journey over the destination, etc. It was all very "New Age"y, yet it's probably best it was like that; a wise perspective from an unlikely source does help a great deal. The pictures were a hit-or-miss, but overall I got the "appreciate all the little scenes of nature and life that hold such"...awe, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, me-chan.

    As far as the pictures go (as it was the only thing I didn't address), I didn't actually look at them. I figured the person who created the visual was just putting something up for the audio to play with.

    I suppose I could have missed out on something special. I may have to got back and check them out at some point. I already listened a couple of times to the audio, but plan to go back and re-listen. I think there is a lot to get that can be helpful.

    Hope you're having a great weekend.

    Isis

    ReplyDelete