Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, July 18, 2011

Be Inspired

Have you noticed my Inspired by Isis Program, yet?

If not, and you...
want to reinforce how you feel about me
want to reinforce our dynamic
want to reinforce the best of what your life is
want to get regular MP3s from me
want to get more of me/from me

You should definitely check it out, and NOW.

The next cycle starts in 2 days.

You don't know what you're missing...do you really
want to be left out? You get more than what you
pay for, and who doesn't like that - especially
when it comes with me and pleasure attached
?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment