Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Legs MMM | MP3



Almost 9 minute MP3 with bonus
complementary picture of my legs
and the bottom of a beautiful shiny/lacey slip
(see Lacey Pleasures for the top).

You'll love getting lost in my legs.
This MP3 is for those who would
love to be "mine."

It is a very soft MP3,
and one of my originals*:
one that is often appreciated,
especially by leg lovers.

You may enjoy this recording if
I have never hypno'd you, however
I HIGHLY recommend a live session
to enjoy what it has to offer
BEFORE purchase
, as it was not
designed for those who have not
have had the pleasure of a session with me yet.

If you already own the MP3, and
would like the image, email me on
NF, and once I confirm purchase,
I will give you the file for free.

This a SPECIAL OFFER, as the MP3
itself is usually $10.50. It may
be limited. I haven't decided yet.
So...if
you want to take advantage of the offer,
no time like the present.

*as an "original" sound quality is
clear, but imperfect. However that
should never keep you from enjoying
the sound of my voice.

Almost 9 minutes long | 2 Files MP3 + Bonus JPG | $14.00 $10.50 $9.95

 

2 comments:

  1. I had to listen and look twice; I still can't believe how made for each other the .jpg and .mp3 are. Either the image or audio can be enjoyed by themselves, but to miss out on them complimenting each other is missing out of the fullest pleasure.

    My eyes stayed open, and sunk down into the faded image, and concentrated on each line bearing that wonderful phrase that's made so influencial from Isis' soft and silky satin voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my absolute favorites! What it lacks in length, it more than makes up for in intensity and pure and unadulterated hotness :)
    And if the length of the recording should still be of concern, then let me assure you, it works VERY well on repeat :p

    The bonus JPG really compliments the MP3, but the recording really works great on its own. However, the combo that totally blew me away was listening to the MP3 while looking at the amazing Rendezvous wallpaper (http://isis-the-enchantress.blogspot.com/2011/04/rendezvous-legs-jpg-wallpaper.html - HIGHLY recommended).

    While Isis recommends a live session BEFORE getting this file, I absolutely would recommend an additional session AFTER purchasing it ;)

    ReplyDelete