Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Real" World Effect

Recently someone wrote me asking if I might
do something "unusual." It turned out he
was asking for something mainstreamy: he
wanted some assistance for something more
personal and non-erotic.

I wrote back to him and explained that
- despite what he may think - it is not
unusual at all. I also said with a wink
that he must not have read much of my blog.

I have often said that what makes hypnosis
good for the erotic is also what makes it
equally delicious in real world situations.

Not everyone wants it, and some see it only
in an erotic context, a context that doesn't
fit and isn't one to be messed with.

However, those who are open to the possibilities
often find that one can seamlessly bring the
two together. Well, at least THIS one can. ;)

I recently did something with one of my callers
that is having a profound effect in regard to
his work. At first it was so subtle, he didn't
even realize what was occurring. That is one
of the beautiful things about hypnosis (when
it isn't used in a way that hurts someone).

Good hypnosis becomes who you are and not what
you do. When it becomes who you are, you often
are unable to distinguish the difference.

Here is what this particular caller shared with me:

"I want to let you know how strongly the session you did with me to help me focus and be more confident in my decisions and leadership has impacted my life at work. I did not even realize how much you must have covered in our session but the difference is clear. I am more concise and definitive in my decision making. I can see among the others with whom I work an even higher level of confidence in what I suggest or direct that they do. I seem so confident that it makes them more confident and appreciative of the leadership I provide. I am now playing a more visible and influential role within the Senior Leadership Team. It's ironic but in surrendering to Isis, I am becoming a stronger leader.

Thank you for what you have done for me Isis. It is far more than I could have hoped for. Under your continued influence I have no doubt that I will only become a better and increasingly influential and successful leader.
"

For anyone wondering about the "surrender,"
get to know me better to know what that
means in my world. You might just be
surprised.

Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment