Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, December 10, 2010

Zoot Zoot Zoot | On Loving People | Video

This was a very wacky and enjoyable video
to watch that has some really great
information that I thought others (maybe
YOU?) would enjoy.

If you have the time, consider watching.
If you don't have the time, consider
making the time.

The message is a wonderful gift,
and for those with kids, it may
be a gift you give them.



In it she discusses forgiveness.
What she says is great, and I want
to add something I heard from
someone else about the term.

Apparently in its origin to forgive
means to "release the effect" of
whatever that thing is on oneself.

It doesn't mean to let someone off
the hook, but it means to allow
yourself to stop being affected
by the event(s) that occurred.

So the next time it seems someone
does something that seems to need
forgiveness, remember that your
act is something you do for you,
and not for anyone else.

It is a gift you give yourself.

Hope you're having a wonderful
evening/night/day/morning...
moment!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment