Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, December 9, 2010

ugh | a call that is all too typical | Things you should know

Me: Hello.
XX: Hi this is xx.
Me: Did you read my ad?
XX: Yeah.
Me: So you're looking for hypnosis?
XX: Yeah.
Me: Do you have any questions?
XX: How long does it take?
Me: 30 minutes for a first session.
Nice thing is that additional sessions
can be much shorter. You want to make
sure you have at least that much time,
otherwise you may even waste your money.
Do you have that much time?
XX: Yeah.
Me: Are you sure?
XX: Yeah.
Me: Because I don't want you wasting
your money. One other thing...even
though people say...
ONE MINUTE WARNING
Me: You are such a liar, XX.
What do you want to do?
XX: I just want to know what I will feel.
Me: What do you want to feel?
XX: Like I am having sex.
Me: Odds are good that you will. However
everyone is different, and you'll need
to cooperate with me for your best
chance to feel what you want to feel.
Make sure you add 30 minutes if you
want to do a session.

TIME RUNS OUT. CALL ENDS....hang up?
HE DOESN'T CALL BACK.

Oddly enough, I can usually tell when
someone is "yessing" me. He wanted me to
hurry to start the process with only a
couple of minutes paid...like that was
going to tell him anything. He had no
questions because he didn't want to take
the time to ask them.

In the end, his lack of honesty with me
had him wasting the little bit of money
he did have to spend.

If you're going to call me, be honest.
Otherwise you are wasting both your
time and your money, and you may just
wind up in a blog like this one.

I promise you, you will find that I am
more than fair. If things don't progress
as they should within 10 minutes, I do
not keep you on. I will stop things and
tell you what we should do next.

I am more interested in you having a
quality experience than I am in milking
you for a few dollars.

 

1 comment:

  1. Still don't know why guys would short-change themselves when it comes to a session, espeically with Isis. Good things take time, including building up to an introduction, an induction, and the eventual joy of letting go (especially to someone trustworthy like Isis).

    For anyone looking for instant trance, good luck finding it. Also you'll need great luck finding a quick trance that beats a slow, relaxing, soothing induction. I can't guess as to what everyone likes or wants; I just know what the impatient ones are missing.

    ReplyDelete