Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, December 26, 2010

On My Mind...

Have you ever had someone on your mind
that wouldn't get off your mind?

Today I am thinking about someone that
I am no longer in contact with, and
can't seem to stop the thoughts.

I'd like to say they're good thoughts,
but the feeling of missing the person
is stronger than the good stuff, and
it's the good stuff that is creating
the "missing feeling."

Kinda ironic, don't you think?

Life certainly is bittersweet sometimes.

Hope you're having a wonderful day
yourself, and appreciating every
wonderful moment as the precious
and unique diamond that it is
.

At times it's easy to forget how
valuable each one is in the midst
of everything else, so here is my
gentle reminder to you to enjoy
them while you can, as you never
know when you will receive your
last one.

Of course there are always diamonds
to be had, but none quite like the
ones we've had before.

Also consider that once you've
touched someone's heart, you still
live there in the same way that once
someone has touched your heart,
there, too, that person will remain.

The way things go sometimes, I can't
help but wonder if I am being thought
of today, too...

:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment