Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, December 17, 2010

From a Letter Unsent

Earlier this year I wrote a letter to
someone. It was a letter I wasn't
sure I was going to send.

In some ways it was an attempt for me
to say the things I wanted to say.

The letter as a whole was never sent,
and a few pieces were shared other
ways. Ever wish you could say what
you really feel? I wonder sometimes
if we are meant to say all that comes
to mind to another, or if some of it
is just for us.

Either way, odds are the letter will
never be shared directly with the
person it was intended for however,
like a couple of the previous entries,
it seems to me to be a message that
can speak to others.

Once again, I share some of my
heartfelt words with you.

--

You are a very special person. There
is zero doubt about that in my mind,
in my heart, in my soul. You may have
quirks, imperfections, doubts, however,
there is every indicator within me that
you are an incredible and passionate
person. A person who has known the
restraint that society has put upon
you, and a person who has other pieces
and parts to himself that seek acceptance
from the only person that truly matters -
YOU.

--

Once again, if these words resonate for
you, imagine that they were written
to you, and feel free to take them in.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment