Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Do You Tweet? | About Pisces

I have tried to get into
tweeting...but it hasn't
been that easy.

But that doesn't stop me
from spending time on
Twitter. So many
interesting things there.

Today I stumbled into an
account that is all about
Pisces. Not sure why the
person feels the need to
tweet about what Pisces
is about, but it is
interesting, none-the-less.

I know some people don't
take much stock in the
astrological signs, and
in some way I do understand
why. What I also understand,
though, is that there is much
more to astrology than the
superficial "Sun Sign"
interpretations and predictions.

For me, it is always interesting
to see where characteristics do
align with the people I know.

I even met a guy once who was
born the same day and month
as someone that I had been in
a relationship with. I tried
to be open-minded enough that
he could be different than the
person I knew.

Pretty quickly I saw that he
wasn't much different, and I
couldn't get away fast enough!

LOL. Sad. But true.

Any way, any Pisces I have
ever known has been an incredibly
deep thinker who has also been
a lot of fun to be around. I
don't think I have ever met a
Pisces I didn't like or couldn't
relate and talk to.

I am sure there are good things
about people of other signs, as
we all have similar characteristics,
they just play out differently,
because we're all different -
even in our similarities.

If you are interested in Pisces,
and are on Twitter, check this
account out
. You might learn
a thing or two about yourself
or someone you care about.

If you know of any other Twitter
accounts that others may find
interesting, feel free to share
with me, or share below in the
comments.

Thanks, and have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment