Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, December 17, 2010

What if you could talk to the you you will be this time next year? | Site

Apparently, you can.

I heard about an organization recently
that will take a letter that you write
to yourself about the upcoming year
and mail it to you the following year.

I have done things like that...although
some have been more "official" than
others. It is interesting to be able
to reflect on what has come before
(although sometimes I don't always
remember why I wrote what I did).

It reminded me of a site that I had
heard of futureme.org. You can email
yourself and set a future date for
delivery. Provided you maintain the
email address that it is supposed to
be sent to, you might receive an
interesting surprise one day.

This time of year is common for making
wishes and making plans and this
might be an interesting thing to use
to keep tabs on yourself and where
you've been and where you intend to be.

You can also send a message to another
also for future delivery.

It's free so, of course, you have to
figure that there may be some quirks
or bugs. But if it comes through, it
might just be pretty cool.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment