Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Perspective & Humor

"You aren't a loser.
You are a character
in an epic poem
about losers."

- from Jon Stewart talking
about Bruce Springsteen's
music @ Kennedy Center
Honors.

What if we aren't anything
but characters in other
people's lives? What kind
of character are you?
 

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what's better between being an extra for millions of people, the but of many jokes for dialog, or the pain in many asses (honestly I'm liking the latter).

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about being an angel for all of those whose life you touch? Interesting how easily one can go for the negative.

    Granted, the quote was in the "negative" vein, but in some odd way, it was also a "positive" one.

    ReplyDelete