Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, December 20, 2010

Loving the Moment | Link

When love speaks...people take notice.

I heard of this story the first time
today, and thought about how when we
truly connect with another, the
superficial pieces and parts don't
seem to matter as much as people
might think they would/should.

There is something to be learned from
situations like these, not the least
of which is to appreciate the beauty
and love within the moment. No one
knows how many moments we will have,
and one moment fully lived is likely
to be more fulfilling than the
accumulation of a lifetime of moments
that aren't.

If you'd like to read what I am referring
to click here for the touching story.

Here's to the love of life and the
incredible opportunity within each of
its precious moments.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment