Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

When You're Done You're Done

Have you ever been so done with someone
or something that you have felt free
and liberated?

There is something really amazing about
being done with something that it can
energize and charge you and even change
you (although odds are it was change
that already occurred that prompted the
shift in the first place).

On the other hand, when you know you're
done, but you don't know how to be done,
or don't allow yourself to be done,
have you ever noticed how it can be a
BIG, HUGE DRAG AND DRAIN?

I mention this because I am in the process
of sorting through a number of things, and
am finding it easy to let a lot of them go.

At the same time there are a few things
that are more charged for me, and even
though I know it likely best to move on,
I find it more difficult.

Ironically, a few of the things I have had
difficulty letting go of got broken, which
has now left me no choice but to let go.

I was thinking how in some ways that is
like a relationship that should have ended,
but is still clung on to for one reason
or another - likely ones we don't understand.

After a time we are so desperate to let it
go, we find ways to break it so that there
is no other choice.

I find that there are some men who want to be
outted in a way that would be uncomfortable
and unpleasant because they are unable to
make the choice they know they should, and
if someone else makes it for them, there is
no recourse, and there's no going back.

Odds are in cases like that the pain would be
much less for those involved (including you)
if you could just make the choice instead of
needing to break this thing that you at one
time loved.

Think about it...especially if love was once
involved...doesn't it deserve to be left
intact?

Just a thought.

As always, you can take or leave my thoughts.
Not everything fits for everyone. However,
if it fits, consider what in your life is
ready to be let go of, and see what you can
do to take the steps to move on.

Will it be easy?
Probably not.

Will it suck?
Possibly.

Will it be worth it?
More than likely.

Want some help?
Need some support?
If you think I could help,
I am only a phone call away.

Have a good evening.
:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment