Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What YOU deserve (perhaps this will resonate for you)

Here is something else that I
wrote to another. I suspect
that this is the type of thing
that would resonate for more
than just the intended person.

For that reason, I share it,
just as I shared the other
words (in this blog entry).

--

Do not shortchange yourself.

While you may have questions
about who you are...remember
that who you are is never
what you do. You deserve
love beyond your wildest
dreams and desires. You
deserve the respect that
goes along with it. You
deserve someone who is a
true partner, someone who
will not take advantage -
or take for granted - your
willing nature, and someone
who knows how to balance all
aspects of you and your
relationship, without
expecting you to compromise
who you are.

You believe in yourself
professionally, and it is
just as important to
believe in yourself
personally.

People make the mistake of
believing that what they
deserve has to do with what
they have or haven't done.

The mistake you would make
would be to be one of them.

--

If it resonated for you,
might I suggest you
go back
and
read it again,
and take it in,
as though it was
written just for your
eyes and your heart,
and for the love
of who you are and
what you stand for.

If it didn't
resonate for you,
perhaps you know
someone who could
appreciate these
words, and may
even need to
hear them.

If you didn't know
what to say before,
perhaps you will
know now.

Have a good night. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment