Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, December 24, 2010

Gotta Feel Bad for this Guy... | Video

Apparently this guy has a foot fetish,
and there are public videos to "prove"
it - or so some would say.

All I know is that it is incredible to
me that they're asking him those
questions. It really is no one's
business.

Some say being a public figure he
shouldn't have done what he did.
I can't imagine why not. He hasn't
done anything harmful or illegal.

What he has done (likely inadvertently)
is call attention to a personal matter
because the news outlets are just so
dang nosy.

I wish this stuff could "come out of
the closet" so that people wouldn't
have to feel embarrassed by their
interests or feel in some way
compromised by their discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment