Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Are you that 1 in 3 man? | Site

I saw an internet commercial today
for a product for men who have
low testosterone. According to
the statistic they quote 1 in 3
men over 45 have this "issue."

I was curious, so I looked at the
page that describes the medication
and can't believe all of the
possible issues/side effects.

While certain things may be
medical issues that need to
be addressed by a doctor and
medication, I can't help but
wonder what is possible with
"just" hypnosis.

Now you will never hear me tell
you to side step a doctor and
treatment. It wouldn't be
right for me to do, and besides
it would be illegal for me to
do so. (Not that I need the
"incentive" of the illegality
to have you be wise about any
issues.)

It is always good to get a
doctor's take on what is going
on, and then once you do, make
some choices and decisions that
may include other information
and input from other people with
knowledge that varies from the
doctor's.

I say this because sometimes
one thing can complement another.
You could be treating something
with a doctor, and complement
it with hypnosis. Or you could
even treat something differently
than what a doctor suggests with
their supervision.

There are interesting things -
that defy "knowns" that can
happen with hypnosis.

One time I had a caller who I
had a call with who at the end
of our call told me that he
was on medication that should
have prevented certain physical
things from happening, however
despite what he was told, our
call defied his expectations.

I have also have had callers
of a certain age who have been
amazed by how much they experience
with me, or how many times they
are able to respond to me.

These are things that happen
without a little blue (or any
other color) pill. These are
things that don't have possible,
life threatening side effects.

Our mind is very powerful, and
there is so much we really don't
know about it, but it seems
capable of things that some
medications only could only wish
they could do.

So the next time you have an
issue consider reaching out
to a hypnotist who could assist
you with what is going on. A
qualified hypnotist will always
confirm with you that you've
determined what is up with the
doctor first before proceeding
to help. If someone side steps
this step, be wary as you could
be hypnotizing yourself out of
an early warning system of a
problem that does need to be
addressed. Sometimes symptoms
are signs of a more serious
problem which, if left undetected,
could cause death.

I realize that many times those
who come to erotic hypnosis want
to focus only on the pleasure.
However, the thing that makes
for those amazing erotic pleasure
trips is the same thing that can
have some incredible real life
benefit - given the chance.

Perhaps it's something to consider.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment